Create for Space
Deta has a growing community of over 50,000 peeps building and using incredible software on the web. As the product and community grows, there is a lot more to be explored and explained.
We’re excited to announce our content creation program - Create for Space - where community members can create and submit written or video content to us in exchange for cold hard cash.
We want to see interesting and engaging content that explores different aspects of Deta Space and the personal cloud. This can include tutorials, how-to guides, deep dives into specific apps or features, or even opinion pieces. We encourage creativity and originality, so don’t be afraid to pitch us your wildest ideas.
Here’s how Create for Space works:
- Apply: Submit samples of content you’ve produced, either written or video, along with a few ideas for stories or tutorials. We’ll review your content and see if you’d be a good fit for the program.
- Brainstorm: If accepted, we’ll work with you to craft ideas for stories.
- Create: You’ll create the content and submit it to us for review.
- Refine: We’ll work with you to refine the content.
- Release: Once refined, we’ll send out your payment and work with you to release your content and share it with the community. We’ll be paying €100 or more per written tutorial or video.
If you’re a talented writer or videographer, we want to hear from you! Apply to Create for Space by submitting your content samples and ideas to email@example.com with the headline Create for Space Application. We’re excited to see what the community comes up with!